Welcome to SDR Garage Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Remember Jose's 200sx...er...sentra?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

courierboy

courierboy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts
For mestiso and lgnd2nv or whoever knows about the infamous 200sx from the courier service... remember how Jose's, now Chris's, sentra tried to overtake a semi, but that shit didn't go anywhere? .... from a dead stop @ a traffic light goin to the freeway onramp, Me (in the Benz) vs. a volvo semi with cargo.. benz got spanked really bad shit.gif ...

the car was cool till 3rd gear... just wasnt making any power.. could it be the turbo? i mean..cmon... it didnt used to be 0-60 in 1.3mins.... damnit dudes... gotta drive it till i get that corolla....

mestizo

mestizo

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPip
  • 1456 posts
lol yea I had to drive that piece a few times to take it from one house to another, and it's about as fast a horse drawn carriage... lol blink.gif

Copilot

Copilot

Wait... How old are you again?!

• Known Members
  • PipPip
  • 216 posts
QUOTE (mestizo @ Aug 2 2006, 10:14 PM)
lol yea I had to drive that piece a few times to take it from one house to another, and it's about as fast a horse drawn carriage... lol blink.gif

Now thats pushing it.

00 RL Dumped on Type S wheels Stock as can be....
03 Hoe 4x4 on them stock 16s wit KnN intake and a magnaflow....HOTNESS

courierboy

courierboy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts
QUOTE (mestizo @ Aug 2 2006, 10:14 PM)

LoL! engine's about to give out on that thing tho (ABOUT DAMN TIME tongue.gif )... Chris has been day dreaming about his sr20 drop ever since he heard from the mechanic that its about to die. well.. let's see what happens.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users