Started like the first pic ended like the last 2 For once i wasnt riding in the vehicle!
Welcome to SDR Garage Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Intresting Day
Started by Sideways~S14, Jun 28 2009 08:52 PM
Posted 28 June 2009 - 08:52 PM
Posted 28 June 2009 - 09:41 PM
2 things...
1- poor supra.
2- where and what were you doing?
1- poor supra.
2- where and what were you doing?
Posted 28 June 2009 - 09:47 PM
1- yes poor supra its fixable though no frame damage etc and small minimal qp damage
2-we were by volcano road we were running around with some ferarris and bimmers prowlers etc it was a cruise for eurosunday and the supra was going around a turn and caught gravel and spun we were two cars behind it.
2-we were by volcano road we were running around with some ferarris and bimmers prowlers etc it was a cruise for eurosunday and the supra was going around a turn and caught gravel and spun we were two cars behind it.
Posted 28 June 2009 - 10:11 PM
It's kind of weird but I always see supra's losing it on canyon runs.
Posted 28 June 2009 - 10:16 PM
QUOTE (mestizo @ Jun 28 2009, 10:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It's kind of weird but I always see supra's losing it on canyon runs.
LOL How many others has there been that uve seen?
Posted 29 June 2009 - 12:11 AM
Countless times I have seen vids/pics of supra's jacked up on canyon runs.
Posted 29 June 2009 - 09:37 AM
haha nice next time i go on a big drive like this ill make sure to keep my distance from any supra lol
Posted 12 July 2009 - 04:30 AM
yea I have too theres a vid on hd racing on youtube where a supra loses it on a touge run lol
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users