My New Project for the most part stock
Welcome to SDR Garage Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Very Cherry
Started by Sideways~S14, Mar 20 2008 01:31 PM
Posted 20 March 2008 - 01:31 PM
Posted 20 March 2008 - 01:59 PM
Posted 20 March 2008 - 04:00 PM
Posted 20 March 2008 - 10:50 PM
Posted 21 March 2008 - 07:29 PM
Here is better pics last one is more of a wtf
Duck gang bang went on right next to my car
Duck gang bang went on right next to my car
Posted 26 March 2008 - 01:43 PM
that's super clean come up, I saw you had your old s14 on craigslist. I take it you sold it alreadY?? LoL that duck never saw that coming!!
Posted 04 April 2008 - 02:27 PM
I think that duck had a bad day lol but anyone got any ideas my steering wheel shakes at high speeds(60mph about) i realise it could be unbalanced tires then alignment lugs torqued down wrong but anyone have any ideas to do more of a process of elimination with out getting all those things done like i could redo the lugs easy but the alignment thing balancing not sure how i could test those
Posted 04 April 2008 - 04:13 PM
unbalanced tires. double check the lugnuts to be safe and know that you did tighten them yourself. Then get your tires balanced, that's my educated guess from previous experiences
Posted 05 April 2008 - 07:38 AM
Good Point on the lugnuts id rather know there right and that i did it myself ill see how much tire balancing is and see if i can get that done
Posted 05 April 2008 - 12:42 PM
Posted 07 April 2008 - 10:20 PM
QUOTE (Sideways~S14 @ Apr 5 2008, 12:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Found the problem i have wheel spacers
Got tired of the go fart go sound so i lucked out and when driving up to N.O.W to get a radio from a wrecked car i ended up slamming the muffler on the pavement and heard snap sound so on the fart can i snapped the weld so i removed the one exhaust hanger bolt and went ghetto on its ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sounds better actually lol
Posted 12 April 2008 - 12:27 PM
May wanna get a new muffler on there soo, to keep from turning the bumper black. If you need a muffler, I have an Apexi 3" muffler, came off an evo.
02 Toyota Celica GT (dead)
91 Honda CRX LS V-tec (will be missed)
H1Racing.com
H1Racing.com
Posted 13 April 2008 - 05:11 PM
QUOTE (RicerX @ Apr 12 2008, 12:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
May wanna get a new muffler on there soo, to keep from turning the bumper black. If you need a muffler, I have an Apexi 3" muffler, came off an evo.
Really How much?
Posted 16 April 2008 - 03:32 PM
QUOTE (Sideways~S14 @ Apr 13 2008, 06:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Really How much?
Im letting it go for $75 Ill send you pics if your really interested. Youll have to get it welded on, Its 3" entrance to 3" exit, I guess its resonated. I have no idea what shipping will be.
02 Toyota Celica GT (dead)
H1Racing.com
H1Racing.com
Posted 16 April 2008 - 04:26 PM
QUOTE (RicerX @ Apr 16 2008, 03:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Im letting it go for $75 Ill send you pics if your really interested. Youll have to get it welded on, Its 3" entrance to 3" exit, I guess its resonated. I have no idea what shipping will be.
yea if you can pm them that would be cool
Posted 11 May 2008 - 06:23 PM
Posted 05 June 2008 - 01:44 PM
Okay actually got some stuff to put on my car now haha A Cusco Drift Button just cause they looks cool and i wanted one and some powered by max 7mm Tie Rod Spacers
Posted 12 June 2008 - 02:04 PM
Update I do work son heres pics
Old Shitty Viscous
awesome open diff that i got welded by jordan
Nice Clean Oil LOL Checked it since i had hood popped
Doin Work Son Un Bolting Axles Yes i use a creeper cause i hate laying on the ground or cardboard lol plus it was free
Viscous Out
Welded In
Me just being awesome
Old Shitty Viscous
awesome open diff that i got welded by jordan
Nice Clean Oil LOL Checked it since i had hood popped
Doin Work Son Un Bolting Axles Yes i use a creeper cause i hate laying on the ground or cardboard lol plus it was free
Viscous Out
Welded In
Me just being awesome
Posted 04 July 2008 - 08:41 AM
Got a Exhaust thats not hella ricey on my car now heres vid then pics
Pics
Buch of exhaust parts about to go on car
Big Sexy Cannister for end of car
Nice 3inch Pipe For the ka that needs to breath o so well
Empty Cat lol
Gay exhaust taht used to be on car
Ohhh The Sex
Stupid Silencer makes it look ugly lol
Sexy
Pics
Buch of exhaust parts about to go on car
Big Sexy Cannister for end of car
Nice 3inch Pipe For the ka that needs to breath o so well
Empty Cat lol
Gay exhaust taht used to be on car
Ohhh The Sex
Stupid Silencer makes it look ugly lol
Sexy
Posted 07 August 2008 - 12:21 AM
Got Some Stealth Custom Fab Bracing!!!! Strut Tower Bar and Tension Rod Brace and Sweet Stickers!!!!! The tension rod brace goes on tomorrow!!!!
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users